Top 10 Best Mediacom Modem Router Reviews In 2022
We understand how much of a hassle it can be to go through thousands of reviews when you have too many options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
10 Best mediacom modem router Reviews in 2022
1. ARRIS SURFboard SBG8300 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem & AC2350 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (black) , Packaging may vary
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem, AC2350 Dual band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including CableOne/ Sparkligh, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Grande Communicatio, Mediacom, RCN, Service Electric, Spectrum (Charter, TWC, BHN), Wave Broadband, WOW. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream DOCSIS 3 1 OFDM channels Best for cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps. Cable internet service required
- Wave 2 AC2350 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app Add SURFboard skills to your Alexa network for voice management of your Wi-Fi settings
Additional Info :
2. Motorola SURFboard eXtreme Cable Modem & Wi-Fi AC Router with MoCA Networking for Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom (SBG6782-AC) (Renewed)
- Compatible with Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more (not xfinity). Call provider if not listed here. Requires Cable Internet Service and approved for plans up to 343 Mbps
- Two-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1750 WiFi Router
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Router enables flexible, high-speed wired connectivity
- The SBG6782AC can conduct a channel scan of your environment, and allows you then to select a unique default WiFi channel, ensuring optimal wireless connection speeds
- Not compatible with: Xfinity/Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, or Centurylink
Additional Info :
3. Motorola MG7315 Modem WiFi Router Combo | DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + N450 Single Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router | 343 Mbps Max Speeds | Approved by Cox and Spectrum
- Two-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and WiFi 4 router – Has 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connections. Power Boost technology boosts the WiFi signal for quality gaming, streaming, and video conferencing
- Fast internet speed – Enjoy faster downloads, better gaming, and reliable remote working with speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Approved for Comcast Xfinity – Certified for use with Comcast Xfinity service and compatible with IPv4 and IPv6. This cable modem router does not have telephone capability
- Saves you money – Savings up to $168 per year on cable modem rental fees with your internet provider
- Integrating the cable Modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office
Additional Info :
4. NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 (24×8) DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router Combo For XFINITY Internet & Voice (C7100V) Ideal for Xfinity Internet and Voice services , Black
- Compatible with Xfinity Cable & Voice Plans up to 800Mbps speed.
- Three-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + AC1900 WiFi Router+ Xfinity Voice and 2 USB ports
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 24x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming 4K HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming.Optional battery backup for power outages with up to 8 hours of standby and 5 hours of talk time
- 2 Voice over IP (VoIP) Ports and 4 Gagabit Ethernet Port.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux.Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
Additional Info :
5. Netgear Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000, ONLY Compatible with Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox (Renewed)
- input voltage：120 -240V
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and Cable bundled voice services
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees. System Requirements Cable broadband Internet service, Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility, Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services, Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed
- FAST Wi Fi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps)
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 24×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0
- SAFE & SECURE: Includes parental controls, and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
Additional Info :
6. Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
- Fast 24×8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost – Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range – Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
Additional Info :
7. Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved for Comcast Xfinity, Cox Gigablast, Spectrum | 2.5 Gbps Port | 2500 Mbps Max Internet Speeds
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance – Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32×8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router – Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed – A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming – Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings – Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
- Built for reliability – Motorola is a worldwide leader in technology people depend on. Comes with a 2-year warranty and free support from our team of USA technicians.
Additional Info :
8. NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 (24×8) DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router Combo For XFINITY Internet & Voice (C7100V) Ideal for Xfinity Internet and Voice services (Renewed)
Additional Info :
9. NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8×4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8×4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- “Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them.”
Additional Info :
10. ARRIS SURFboard SB6190 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (Black), 800 Mbps Internet Plan
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 800 Mbps. Easily setup your modem with the SURFboard Central app
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
Additional Info :
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the mediacom modem router
As you already know, research is essential before making any purchase. So, there are some factors you should consider before starting your research. This is important so that you can make your entire buying process as hassle-free as possible.
Remember, your time has as much value as your money. So, there are a few things you should determine which will affect your research as well.
There are a few questions you should ask yourself to determine your course of research on the mediacom modem router:
- Is this mediacom modem router serving the purpose of purchase? What are your expectations from the product?
- What functions must the mediacom modem router have? Are there any specific functions that you are seeking in the product?
- Is there a specific budget, or is the budget flexible?
- Will the mediacom modem router require maintenance and upkeep costs?
- Are you looking to buy the mediacom modem router online or offline? What will be the best places to purchase the product?
- Where will you seek reliable information on the mediacom modem router?
Having multiple options from various brands can get confusing, so ask yourself these questions to narrow down your research.
Once you determine your expectations from the mediacom modem router and your price range, you decide which ones you must research. The research will help you determine the pros and cons. But before that, where will you get the reliable information to conduct your research?
Sources for Research
It’s 2022, and your best sources for information and research can be found online. Any mediacom modem router and you will find the best selling online marketplaces available. Visit any or each of them to learn about the specifications and prices given on your mediacom modem router.
You will be able to find the best deals out of all the options. You can also watch some YouTube videos on the product to see for yourself the functionality of the mediacom modem router.
Advantages of Buying Products from Online Sites
Online sites provide a variety of benefits that make your selection and buying process easier. Here are some of the advantages of buying products from online sites:
Reliable online sites give you the benefit of comparing prices and finding the best deals. Platforms like Online.com work with manufacturers directly to provide better deals. And the coupons and occasional discounts add to it.
There are no intermediaries in between to make the buying process easy. And the best part? No trouble of going to the shop.
Renowned online sites like Newegg, Online, Walmart have branches all over the country. Their transaction and delivery policies are reliable compared to other e-commerce platforms.
More Variety – the best part about online shopping platforms. These sites give you access to a vast variety of options to choose from.
Suppose you go to online.com. Search mediacom modem router and up comes options of the product in different prices, brands, and specs. You get to browse these options from the comfort of your home and save time.
You can choose the one that fits your need from your preferred seller. Yes, online platforms even give you the option to choose your seller.
These online sites have numerous customer reviews of the products shown. So, you know which product is authentic and which seller is authorized. And for these facilities provided, they are trustworthy and credible.
Other additional benefits of shopping from online sites would be the facility of easy return and record of the purchase. Online sites are constantly making changes to make shopping easy and hassle-free from the comfort of our homes.
How to Select the mediacom modem router
Making your final decision can pose to be a challenge. But worry not. We have a few suggestions to make your selection process easier.
Before that, we would recommend you opt for sites like Online, Walmart, Newegg, and Best Buy for your purchase.
So the factors you should consider while selecting your mediacom modem router would be:
Hop on to any of these sites and search the options you have shortlisted. Then compare the prices and look for discounts. Don’t forget to factor in shipping charges as well.
Once you get the best favorable deal, you can opt for the mediacom modem routerto match your need.
Price and brand are somewhat interrelated. Usually, high-end brands charge more. But higher price does not mean a better choice.
So, opt for the brand that meets your need the best.
Factor in the functionality of the product as it is very crucial. Check if the specs meet your need. Consider buying the one that will last in the longer run.
Understand the mediacom modem router specs and functionality to determine its use for you.
As we mentioned before, online sites usually have a review section. This section is filled with customer feedbacks and even pictures of the product.
Browsing through these reviews is the smartest thing to do. These reviews allow you to comprehend how the product will work for you. You can even determine the pros and cons of these reviews.
Check the rating on the website to learn if the seller is delivering the mediacom modem router as expected by the other buyers.
All these factors will contribute to choosing your best mediacom modem router that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently.
And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the mediacom modem router. We hope you can make your purchase confidently. Happy Shopping!